How to Microsoft like logo design in android phone

How to microsoft like logo Design in android phone



Hi
 Friends, I made this logo from my mobile phone, friends, I saw this logo on the 1st website. Friends, you all know microsoft 1 is a big Company. This Company's logo is very simple. Friends tutorials to watch our channel subscribe and press the bell if you are new.


 How to make logo step

 Logo to be made
 Dawonload the pixellab app. Then open the pixellab in your mobile.
 ps touch dawonload in your mobile
 Load the design to ps touch, then use the tool to fill it with different colors. Your logo is ready. Save your logo to gallery now



 Friends tutorial on, let's go to my you tube and see. Do not forget to subscribe to the channel for this


 Friends, what do you like our posts? We need to comment.
 Keep up our courage so that I can bring you good tutorials for logo


Thank you very very much 





Post a Comment

0 Comments